NACM South Central's collection service is remarkably successful because it has over 100 years of collection experience worldwide.
We represent firms in every line of business and oversee accounts of every nature. Our unmatched prestige and collection techniques assure maximum returns on even the most difficult accounts.
All fees are contingent upon collection, we do not get paid until you do.
Our credentials: Member owned for over 100 years Member of the ACA 60 affiliates throughout the United States
NACM's Continuous Credit Control program helps you manage your accounts receivable through periodic review. We have long recognized the need for collection control and professional counseling in handling credit and collections, and our service provides this guidance in a systematic manner.
Advantages of NACM COLLECTIONS
- Derogatory collection file data put on credit reports.
- LOWER rates.
- Pre-collect, pre-legal service: highly-customized with very low cost.
- Uniform, consistent efforts on all accounts versus only the suit-worthy.
- Better handling of possible return customers.
- Higher level of consultation in early stages of write-offs, etc.
- Creditor help in deciding how suitable debt is for litigation versus intuition, expectation and "suing on principle."
- Accounts are thoroughly reviewed for the legal process, and (then) only as appropriate. Moreover, our collection division can prepare the account for litigation by providing counsel with background facts and documents.
- Many creditors simply do not want to litigate their debts, especially those concerned with public image or restoring customers.
- "Legal letters" can cause debtor to abandon negotiations too early. Agencies often renegotiate terms of repayment successfully without threat of litigation.
- Disputed files should be handled by agencies to minimize counter-suit risk.
Full-service commercial debt recovery services are available on a contingency basis:
1. FULL SERVICE COLLECTIONS: Let us handle all your A/R calling, pre-collection letters, negotiations, and collections—including forced recovery and payment plan management.
Collections are aggressively pursued and all services are backed by our online and web-based support.
2. OUTSOURCING A/R: Get your accounts called and money moving TODAY.
3. COLLECTION & LITIGATION ADVICE: Pulling the dollars every way legally possible.
4. COMMERCIAL & CONSUMER COLLECTIONS: Stay abreast of the latest information and services for effective business and consumer collection and accounts receivables management.
5. CONTINUOUS CREDIT CONTROL: A popular pre-collect service getting a 40-60% response rate when used diligently on slow-pay accounts.
6. LETTER WRITING & TELEPHONE TECHNIQUES